Monday, June 24, 2019

Why not facebook?

10.15pm
Desa Cempaka,Nilai

Df ing Wardah while blogging.

Why I choose to write here?

It is because facebook is so open, I don't share so much personal things there. Although I no longer add or approve any new friends since 2014, which means my friends in the list are real one. I still feel facebook is where people have other interest.

Then I decide to share personal photos on instagram. I follow 42 profiles whom are my immediate family, in laws, cousins and close friends and umayrs kindergarten; and only have 36 followers. I do share thoughts there.

But blog is more personal, I feel that no one reads my blog except for those who really wants to read my thoughts. Even my family don't read them. I feel safe here. I don't make it private because just in case,if my time in dunia has ended, I hope that someone can contact my children and husband and give them this link, sebagai kenangan

Okay thats all, now all is raw, no time for editting, have to blog fast

No comments: