Saturday, June 20, 2020

HAJAT

Okay i have been delaying my post

i think this is my safe place

the previous post only viewed once

okay i would like to pen down my thoughts about my business

i always feel that it is personal and a secret

i have a notebook to write down my dreams but always i lost it


regarding me and my pharmacy

one thing that i observe is that people are so keen on opening branch of pharmacy and that seems like their yardstick

well me?

i think i am so conservative. my concern is the personal touch that i want to maintain

every story is a secret, every customer complaint is my secret.

it is not that i dont want to go big, yes i do!

satu hajat saya, dan saya belum suarakan kepada pemegang saham ialah, saya berdoa untuk majukan syarikat sehingga akhirnya saya boleh wakafkan perniagaan ini untuk ummah, dan menjadi saham saya di akhirat kelak dan tidak menjadi fitnah di kemudian hari.

ameen

No comments: