Thursday, March 29, 2012

A walk not to remember

I ve been hopeful for that day,
For all of us shall be gay,

Like a child with a new toy,
And a dad with a new boy,
As coming days shall be filled with joy,

I can't wait

But it was just a short ray,
As the gay don't really stay,
It was only halfway,
As the ship sailed away,

What am I supposed to say?
When I don't really know the way,
Though they never really say,
I can feel the dismay,
Sorry for making us astray,

That day,
I was at the bay,
feeling that ship sailed away,
Seeing it sinks,i never may,
Only my heart sinks,i can say,
For now at the bay I just stay,

In silence, the tears run dry,
Husnuzhon I shall try,
To the heart,I ll just lie,
To myself faking a smile,
For they don't know why I cry.

Being hopeful,i shall try,
Only one knows why I cry.






Published with Blogger-droid v2.0

2 comments:

Mar said...

puitis skrg...

shifaa said...

polite way of expressing thoughts and feelings