Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rain

Rain is pouring down heavily outside; it seems to be the best time to open the window and feel the cool breeze. Subhanallah. Though many may pull up the comforter and sail away in their beautiful dream, as for me i rather sit in front of my laptop---> blogstalking. Oh how i wish i am still in my small cubicle back in college where i can open my window,and enjoy the smell of the rain without having the raindrops splattering into my room.

I remembered few years back when someone asked me " What do you think about love". I was actually dumbstruck and i answered in one word; and that's it --> no further details.

To tell you the truth, there are certain things that i avoid telling people or sharing with people. In conversations, when talking about random things; such as... serious issues like politics, Islamic worldview or some other things ; even if i have strong opinion upon something, most of the time i decide to keep them to myself. Because sometimes, i see no point in sharing those ideas. Or maybe, i am just very shy.

So, that is why i feel that i have not been updating my blog for quite some time, as i feel that i rather keep some of the stories and thoughts to myself. Well, i guess i am not a hardcore writer; just yet.

Or maybe, actually deep down inside, i am afraid of the saying " termakan dengan kata kata sendiri"





No comments: