Sunday, June 21, 2009

Wedding, Marriage, Family

It’s almost 3 a.m in the morning and I’ve been hopping from

one blog to another,

one photo album to another,

and the current issue now is – WEDDING!

Normally I don’t talk about this topic openly, more often than not, I keep the thought to myself or at least to my close friends..but seeing everybody throwing their ideas, dreams, thoughts about marriage life in this cyber world , makes me want to share mine….because I think mine is different. Here, I shall only share TINY portion of my outlook about WEDDING, MARRIAGE and things related to that.Don't take this seriously, just want to see it in a different angle. :-)

Lately, there have been lots of weddings involving those who are around my age, which make me think what if it’s me! One of the thoughts that cross my mind is FEAR!

1.You are beginning a new life, with someone new and with the families as well and also their lifestyles! You need to adapt to new environment, new people and maybe new lifestyle..and that is scary.

2.You are going to be away from your family, parents and siblings who really understand you and know how to deal with your bad habit… (everyone has one…duhh~) and that thought leaves ‘tarantulas’ in my stomach.

3.Millions of advices about marriage life to be memorized!!Damn I’m bad at learning new thing…what more of making them into habit! :S

4.During the wedding reception, how can you stand the attention, the snapshots,the flashes of the camera, the tease, the dSLR, the anxiety, the make-ups, the nerves and you are the centre of attention……I feel like running away!!! Runaway bride!!!hahaha…funny but true…!

5.Well, InsyaALLAH, you’ll be married to the guy or girl of your dream who loves and care you the most….BUT, the holidays makes me watch lots of SEBUTAN SYARIAH, and hears lots of cases in marriage couples…and that is terrifying! (There is element of exaggeration tau..heh)

6.I think 5 points is enough….don’t want to share so much of my thoughts…haha!

7.The point is…..i’m not mentally prepared to even imagine my marriage life…haha…belom cukup matang kot ~..hey, i'm grateful to be a girl, because if i'm a man, i sure have more FEAR, since i'm going to be a leader of my family where they are going to depend on me!

8.If you are answering this in your UNGS exam, you sure need to include this point – nak betulkan hubungan dengan DIA dulu…. (this thought just crossed my mind as I type this…and that kind of make sense to me)…Oh, I’ve been way to off the right track –how come this thought just crossed my mind??!

As I reread this, I laugh..I think some of them are quite funny…but kind of make sense if you view them that way…haha

p/s: youjusthavetoconsideryourselfluckytobereadingthis!hahahaha

11 comments:

Jepah said...

kahwin la bila betul2 da bersedia dari semua segi... dan apabila da bertemu jodoh...

(kalu da bersedia tp x jumpe jodoh pun, xleh kawen gak... kih9x)

shifaa said...

haha betul gak tu....

ray said...

shifaa xde sp pn suh ko kawen lg
bz sngt pkir psl tu
shahmin bt psl kawen dia pn nk gak...

p/s:ok ke ak komen cmni?

shifaa said...

tula...ni sume salah shahmin..hehe gurau3x

ray said...

ats pmintaan ko ak bt la komen secara profesional
how i perceive marriage?
1)hey..marriage is no picnic,kalo picnic pn kn prepare sandwic ni kn plak wedding ceremony
2)ak stju ngn POV ko,kalo knowledge bout masak stil zero n bad habit tu xleh nk buang baek toksah lg kut
mmg la bleh bli kt kdi but stil i want to be a perfect mum/wife hehehe
3)up to this day, i really enjoyed myself dgn aktiviti2 lagha yg kte salu bt..xready la nk tngl tu sume
4)xpela shif ko muda lg dr ak,ak pn xpkir psl ni lg but...just hoping that i will marry d guy i loved hahaha not just picking randomly
errr ko tkut kuiz dlm FB tu jd kenyataan ke?

shifaa said...

wahahahaha.....saaaayang ray!!
*muah* :p

kuiz lam fb...haha,xdela pk sgt...

yay, aku ade geng!

sokong sume point ko :-)

Shahmin Hasan said...

menarik, aku pulak yang salah.. haha (gurau je).

just be prepared.. tambah ilmu, simpan harta, ketemu calon.. cukup lah syarat..

shafiqrahman said...

wahh..ade orang da pikir pasal kawen yee...hehe..

nasihat den yang tak brape nak tua ni, habit kita memang susah nak buang. Knowledge pun amek masa nak timba. tapi jangan la amek masa lama sangat yee.

Improve la diri sekadar yang termampu. Yang penting, ada usaha =) Selebihnye, improve kan sama2 dengan suami, tak ke tu lagi manis & bahagia bila sama2 improve sebagai suami isteri.

Baru la ikatan tu kuat & lebih sayang dengan pasangan masing2 bila masing2 sanggup bersabar & tolerate kekurangan pasangan untuk sama2 baiki diri masing2. Betul tak?

Kalau terus nak sempurna atau, nak hampir2 sempurna baru nak kawin, tu fairy tale la agaknye hehe...

just my express thought yang tak seberape nampaknye huhu..

Haziah Salleh said...

wah!!!! sesuatu yang x ku sangkekan dari mu.. Tapi sume yang ko cakap tu tol..

huhu when da time is right nnti akan sampai le turn kite hehe sakng ni nak enjoy lu~ \(^^)/

hawa said...

there is no such thing as "bile dah tiba maser aka the time" trust me... i learn that from my experiences and those yg ader pengalaman... actually kiter yg kene cari the time and make it right.... im afraid of marriage but i want it.. hehehe...

shifaa said...

wahah, maknenye, kite kene carik time untuk kawen ke we??? hahah, mane nk ade mase, most of the time ktrg dok carikkan time untuk member2 lain kawen ade la...ni dah nak nampakkan hasil, kalau dah berjaya baru nak pk sal diri sendiri...LOL!